Shallow Water Metal Detecting "Lessons from the Pros"
Shallow Water Metal Detecting “Lessons from the Pros” by C. J. Clynick. Soft back, 94 pages, B&W.
Advance guide for the serious water and shoreline treasure hunter. Shallow Water Metal Detecting: “Lessons from the Pros” Clive James Clynick is the author of ten previous treasure hunting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book, Mr. Clynick draws on his 30 years of detecting experience and that of top pros worldwide to produce this advanced guide for serious water and shoreline treasure hunter.
- Advanced site selection and analysis;
- Spotting and acting upon site patterns;
- Success in heavily-worked conditions;
- Using multiple machines accurately;
- Pro-level equipment handling tips;
- “Edge hunting”;
- Post-storm detecting;
- “Beating the best”;
- Underwater methods;
- Travelling to detect;
- Pro-level beach hunting tips.