Garrett AT Max International Jase Robertson Signature Edition
Garrett AT Max International Jase Robertson Signature Edition Metal Detector with 6" x 11" Viper coil, MS-3 wireless headphones, coil cover and Duck Commander® duck call with lanyard
Garrett AT Max International Jase Robertson Signature Edition Metal Detector with 6" x 11" Viper coil, MS-3 wireless headphones, coil cover and Duck Commander® duck call with lanyard.
Garrett AT MAX metal detector is Garrett's most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF machine. It features increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements.
Garrett AT Max Metal Detector key features:
- NEW Built-in Z-Lynk™ Wireless Technology
- Garrett MS-3™ Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones included
- All-Terrain Performance
- All Terrain Metal Detector, able to work in dusty, humid, wet environments even underwater to 3 meters
- Backlit display for low-light situations.
- 8.5 x 11” PROformance™ 2D search coil included
- Fully adjustable length via Posi-lock studs & cam-locks for additional stem stability, (1.09m - 1.4m), Textured, non-absorbent rubber grip
- Adjustable arm strap and two positions arm cup
- MS-3 Z-Lynk headphones included with the AT MAX™ International are 6x faster than Bluetooth and up to four times faster than other wireless headphones.
- Automated Ground Balance Window™ spreading the GB value over a range to reduce falsing on mineralized sites. Auto & Manual is also available.
- Iron Audio allows users to hear discriminated iron (ordinarily silent) to avoid digging undesired flat iron targets such as bottle caps or washers, a great aid to awkward iron rejection.
- True All Metal Mode, will pick up every metal target.
- All-Metal Iron Audio™ exclusive to Garrett audibly Id’s discriminated iron whilst working in true all metal modes. (also, available in the three Discrim Modes).
- Digital Target ID Numerical readout 0-99 helps identify a target conductivity.
- Adjustable threshold, manually adjusting the audio threshold to a constant ‘hum’ can sometimes allow users to hear targets easier.
- Volume control
- Notch discrimination
- Fast recovery speed
- Operating frequency 13.6 kHz, adjustable
- 4 x AA Alkaline battery (10-15 hrs) option to fit rechargeable batts.
- Weight 1.4kg
|Coil Size||6" x 11"|
|Wireless Pin Pointer||Supported|
|Audio Socket||Garrett AT/SH Socket|
|Battery Type||AA 1.5v|
|Included||Stem, Control Box, Coil, Coil Cover, Headphones, Batteries|