XP Deus II WS6 MASTER with 11" FMF Coil
DEUS II WS6 MASTER Detector with 28 FMF Coil (11"), WS6 headphones, stem mount, ENGLISH Manual.
XP is once again at the forefront of metal detection technology, pushing the limits by giving detectorists precisely what is asked for and indeed required to get the best results either inland, freshwater, or saltwater, thanks to their FMF® (Fast Multi-Frequency) technology.
XP's philosophy is not to make their detectors down to a price. Instead, they create and engineer a detector up to the specification required, and without compromise, attention to detail is paramount.
Once the three or two main components are paired by simply entering a serial number, XP's patented wireless protocol allows target signals generated by the search coil to be transmitted to either a built-in speaker or to the headphones without delay. Not to be confused with Bluetooth technology and their 'low latency'.
Combine the innovative technology with their patented and super lightweight telescopic 'S' stem. The handle/stem assembly is patented due to the clever design allowing the stems to slide within each other. The brilliant part is that it's all within the 'S-shaped handle, unlike other manufacturers who have to try and work around the XP patent with less comfortable and often flimsy/fragile alternatives.
Choose from a selection of coil sizes, then choose remote control or alternative and smaller WS6, which are headphones and "mini" remote control all in one. Choose headphones, WS6 or WS6 as a Master and either WSA II or large WSA II-XL headphones to complete your selection. Users can mount the WS6 Master onto the XP wrist band or XP Stem Support accessory instead of the remote control.
All components of Deus II are Li-Po rechargeable, utilising USB charging for convenience, mains, vehicle, cigar lighter, power pack, or solar panel. XP offers a 5-year warranty on all main components apart from batteries, chargers and leads, which are two years. XP is also certified 'Longtime', which means they design products to last many years rather than built-in obsolescence, a forward-thinking company with an excellent reputation.
- FMF® Fast simultaneous Multi-Frequency.
- Ultra-efficient circuitry.
- Wireless through XP radio patented protocol (not Bluetooth).
- Lightest and most ergonomic detector from just 750g.
- Designed for land, beach and underwater, both fresh and saltwater.
- Wireless headphones have three options.
- Optional, waterproof bone-conduction headphones up to 20 m.
- Waterproof coil.
- Target ID numbers are clearly shown.
- Upgraded audio interface: Choice of audible tones, four amplified audio outputs, multi-band equaliser ad¬justable on each output: Loudspeaker, wireless and wired headphones, bone conduction headphones.
- A product designed to last: Five-year warranty parts and labour, USB updatable via the internet.
- Audio headphones developed and manufactured by XP in France, designed specifically to meet de¬tecting requirements: no audio latency, automatic On/Off, sophisticated processor allowing the user to configure from the remote control.
- Wireless headphones WS6 with a removable module (Puck) can become the Master in place of the remote control (RC). It fits on an optional XP wristband or stems support accessory.
- WS6 MASTER (+WSA II or WSA II-XL): The WS6 has a graphic screen and virtually all the controls available on RC.
- S telescopic ergonomic stem that can be collapsed or extended in an instant as there are no wires.
- Built to last - 5 years warranty.
|Detector Type||Simultanious Multi Frequency and Motion|
|Frequency modes||Multi Frequency|
|Coil Size||11 inch|
|Wireless Pin Pointer||Supported|
|Audio Socket||Deus II Socket|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-Ion)|
|Included||Stem, Coil, Coil Cover, Headphones, Batteries, Charger Lead, USB Charger Lead|