XP Deus II with 11" FMF Coil & Remote Control
XP continues to lead in metal detection technology by delivering exactly what detectorists need to achieve the best results in various environments, such as inland, freshwater, or saltwater, through their innovative FMF® (Fast Multi-Frequency) technology.
XP's philosophy is not to make their detectors down to a price. Instead, they create and engineer a detector up to the specification required, and without compromise, attention to detail is paramount.
XP's patented wireless protocol allows for the easy pairing of the main components by simply entering a serial number. This enables the search coil's target signals to be transmitted to either a built-in speaker or to the headphones without delay, which is different from Bluetooth technology that often has "low latency".
XP's patented and ultra-lightweight telescopic 'S' stem, combined with its cutting-edge technology, offers a unique and comfortable design. The handle/stem assembly is patented due to its clever sliding mechanism within the 'S-shaped handle, unlike other manufacturers who have to use less comfortable and often flimsy alternatives to work around XP's patent.
Choose from a selection of coil sizes, then choose remote control or alternative and smaller WS6, which are headphones and "mini" remote control all in one. Choose headphones, WS6 or WS6 as a Master and either WSA II or large WSA II-XL headphones to complete your selection. Users can mount the WS6 Master onto the XP wrist band or XP Stem Support accessory instead of the remote control.
All components of Deus II are Li-Po rechargeable, utilising USB charging for convenience, mains, vehicle, cigar lighter, power pack, or solar panel. XP offers a 5-year warranty on all main components apart from batteries, chargers and leads, which are two years. XP is also certified 'Longtime', which means they design products to last many years rather than built-in obsolescence, a forward-thinking company with an excellent reputation.
- FMF® Fast simultaneous Multi-Frequency.
- Ultra-efficient circuitry.
- Wireless through XP radio patented protocol (not Bluetooth).
- Lightest and most ergonomic detector from just 750g.
- Designed for land, beach and underwater, both fresh and saltwater.
- Wireless headphones, three options.
- Optional, waterproof bone-conduction headphones up to 20 m.
- Waterproof coil.
- Remote control waterproof 20 m - visible when submerged.
- Shockproof rubber-covered remote control.
- Target ID numbers are clearly shown.
- Upgraded audio interface: Choice of audible tones, four amplified audio outputs, multi-band equaliser ad¬justable on each output: Loudspeaker, wireless and wired headphones, bone conduction headphones.
- A product designed to last: Five-year warranty parts and labour, USB updatable via the internet.
- Audio headphones developed and manufactured by XP in France, designed specifically to meet de¬tecting requirements: no audio latency, automatic On/Off, sophisticated processor allowing the user to configure from the remote control.
- Wireless headphones WS6 with a removable module (Puck) can become the Master in place of the remote control (RC). It fits on an optional XP wristband or stems support accessory.
- WS6 MASTER (+WSA II or WSA II-XL): The WS6 has a graphic screen and virtually all the controls available on RC.
- The remote control can be unclipped from the handle and positioned in an armband or on the belt for extreme lightness.
- S telescopic ergonomic stem that can be collapsed or extended in an instant as there are no wires.
- Built to last - 5 years warranty.
|Detector Type||Simultanious Multi Frequency and Motion|
|Frequency modes||Multi Frequency|
|Coil Size||9 inch|
|Wireless Pin Pointer||Supported|
|Audio Socket||Deus II Socket|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-Ion)|
|Included||Stem, Control Box, Coil, Coil Cover, Batteries, Remote, Remote Cover, Charger, Charger Lead, USB Charger Lead|
You may also be interested in
Deus Metal Detector - XP£449.00
Deus II Metal Detector - XP£799.00