XP Deus II with 9" FMF Coil & Remote Control
XP is a leader in metal detection technology, providing detectorists with exactly what they need to achieve the best results in various environments, such as inland, freshwater, or saltwater, through their FMF® (Fast Multi-Frequency) technology. They prioritize quality over cost and pay close attention to detail in their engineering process. The patented wireless protocol allows for easy pairing of the main components and enables search coil target signals to be transmitted to a built-in speaker or headphones without delay, distinct from Bluetooth's "low latency". The innovative technology is also combined with a patented and ultra-lightweight telescopic 'S' stem design for comfort. A variety of coil sizes and accessories, such as remote control and headphones, are available, with all components being Li-Po rechargeable through USB charging. XP offers a 5-year warranty on main components and a 2-year warranty on batteries, chargers, and leads, and they design their products with longevity in mind.
- FMF® Fast simultaneous Multi-Frequency.
- Ultra-efficient circuitry.
- Totally wireless (not Bluetooth).
- Lightest and most ergonomic detector from 750g).
- Designed for land, beach & underwater, and both fresh & saltwater.
- Wireless headphones, three options.
- Optional, waterproof bone-conduction headphones are suitable for depths of up to 20 meters.
- The waterproof coil and remote control as per waterproof 20 m - visible when submerged.
- Shockproof rubber-covered remote control.
- Target ID numbers are clearly shown.
- Upgraded audio interface: Choice of audible tones, four amplified audio outputs, multi-band equalizer ad¬justable on each output: Loudspeaker, wireless and wired headphones, bone conduction headphones.
- A product designed to last: Five-year warranty parts and labour, USB updatable via the internet.
- Audio headphones developed and manufactured by XP in France, designed specifically to meet de¬tecting requirements: no audio latency, automatic On/Off, sophisticated processor allowing the user to configure from the remote control.
- Wireless headphones WS6 with a removable module (Puck) that can become the master in place of the remote control (RC). fits on an optional wristwatch or stem mount.
- WS6 MASTER (+WSA II or WSA II-XL): The WS6 has a graphic screen and virtually all the controls available on RC.
- Remote control that can be unclipped from the handle and positioned in an armband or on the belt for extreme lightness.
- S telescopic ergonomic stem that can be collapsed or extended in an instant as there are no wires.
|Detector Type||Simultanious Multi Frequency and Motion|
|Frequency modes||Multi Frequency|
|Coil Size||9 inch|
|Wireless Pin Pointer||Supported|
|Audio Socket||Deus II Socket|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-Ion)|
|Included||Stem, Control Box, Control Box Cover, Coil, Coil Cover, Batteries, Remote, USB Charger Lead|
You may also be interested in
Deus Metal Detector - XP£449.00
Deus II Metal Detector - XP£799.00