XP Deus II with 11" coil, remote control, & WS6 headphones
XP is once again leading the way in metal detection technology, providing detectorists with exactly what they need to achieve the best results in various environments, such as inland, freshwater, or saltwater, through their FMF® (Fast Multi-Frequency) technology. They prioritise quality over cost, creating and engineering detectors to the required specifications without compromise and with strong attention to detail. The patented wireless protocol allows for easy pairing of the main components and enables search coil target signals to be transmitted to a built-in speaker or headphones without delay, distinct from Bluetooth's "low latency". The innovative technology is also combined with a patented and ultra-lightweight telescopic 'S' stem design for comfort, unlike other manufacturers who have to use less comfortable and often flimsy alternatives to work around XP's patent.
XP offers a wide range of options for detectorists to choose from, starting with a selection of coil sizes. Then, you can choose between remote control or the alternative and smaller WS6, which serves as both headphones and a mini remote control all in one. Additionally, you can choose from different headphones options, such as the WS6 or WS6 as a controller (you can mount the electronic ‘puck’ onto a wristwatch or stem mount accessory), and either WSA II or larger WSA II-XL headphones to complement your choice. All components of the Deus II metal detector are Li-Po rechargeable and can be charged using USB charging for convenience, as well as mains, vehicle, cigar lighter, power pack, or solar panels. XP offers a 5-year warranty on all main components, excluding batteries, chargers, and leads which are covered for two years. XP designs their products to last many years, rather than built-in obsolescence, which makes it a forward-thinking company with a great reputation.
- 11 " FMF Coil
- Remote Control
- WS6 Headphones
- Coil Cover
- S-Stem handle assembly
- charger, charging clip and cables
- FMF® Fast simultaneous Multi-Frequency.
- Ultra-efficient circuitry.
- Totally wireless (not Bluetooth).
- Lightest and most ergonomic detector from 750g).
- Designed for land, beach & underwater, and both fresh & saltwater.
- Wireless headphones, three options.
- Optional, waterproof bone-conduction headphones are suitable for depths of up to 20 meters.
- The waterproof coil and remote control as per waterproof 20 m - visible when submerged.
- Shockproof rubber-covered remote control.
- Target ID numbers are clearly shown.
- Upgraded audio interface: Choice of audible tones, four amplified audio outputs, multi-band equalizer ad¬justable on each output: Loudspeaker, wireless and wired headphones, bone conduction headphones.
- A product designed to last: Five-year warranty parts and labour, USB updatable via the internet.
- Audio headphones developed and manufactured by XP in France, designed specifically to meet de¬tecting requirements: no audio latency, automatic On/Off, sophisticated processor allowing the user to configure from the remote control.
- Wireless headphones WS6 with a removable module (Puck) that can become the master in place of the remote control (RC). fits on an optional wristwatch or stem mount.
- WS6 MASTER (+WSA II or WSA II-XL): The WS6 has a graphic screen and virtually all the controls available on RC.
- Remote control that can be unclipped from the handle and positioned in an armband or on the belt for extreme lightness.
- S telescopic ergonomic stem that can be collapsed or extended in an instant as there are no wires.
|Detector Type||Simultanious Multi Frequency and Motion|
|Frequency modes||Multi Frequency|
|Coil Size||11 inch|
|Wireless Pin Pointer||Supported|
|Audio Socket||Deus II Socket|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-Ion)|
|Included||Stem, Coil, Coil Cover, Headphones, Batteries, Remote, Charger, Charger Lead|
You may also be interested in
Deus Metal Detector - XP£449.00
Deus II Metal Detector - XP£799.00