Remote Control for Deus II
XP Deus II Remote control with 12 factory programs to work on all conditions and terrains.
The control module, also called the remote control, or RC enables users to adjust the internal settings of your DEUS II. It can be attached to the stem or kept in a pocket – The remote control is not necessary. Detectorists can choose to use the WS6 headphones as a master to control the detector.
The remote control can be attached and removed from the stem in seconds with just a thumb press on the bottom of the module. As presented in the above diagram.
- MI-6 connection
- Wireless Remote Control battery life: up to 25h depending on activated audio output.
- Designed to last: 5 years warranty, and more
- Made in France
The 12 factory programs + 12 user programs
DEUS II offers a wide range of programs suitable for all search conditions and ground types.
- GENERAL: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Conductive soil subtraction. GENERAL uses low and high frequencies and gives an excellent estimate of targets in the soil. It suits both beginners and experienced detectorists. It offers a superb target/false signal ratio in the ground, as it rejects the soil's moisture, which can cause halos and false signals when passing over holes. Therefore, there is more certainty on deep targets. This damp/wet soil subtraction thus attenuates the low electric conductors like coke (coal and conductive stone) and, to a lesser extent, specific fragile targets like aluminium foil.
- SENSITIVE: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. SENSITIVE uses low and high frequencies up to 40 kHz. Highly efficient on all targets will be very effective when searching for the smallest targets in the mineralised and polluted ground.
- SENSI FT: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. SENSITIVE FULL TONES is based on the same platform as Prg. 2 - SENSITIVE, but it is configured with Full Tone audio mode, with reactivity at 3 instead of 2.5. It offers a very detailed and informative sound identification that requires a little more experience, as each target index generates a different tone in proportion to conductivity (see Discri > Full Tones). Very efficient in highly polluted ferrous and mineralised ground.
- FAST: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. FAST is based on a similar platform as Prg. 2 - SENSITIVE, but the audio is set to Pitch mode with reactivity at 3 instead of 2.5 and uses the square audio feature. These three settings combined enable the detector to work fast in ferrous-polluted and mineralised ground.
- PARK: FMF • Max. freq. 24khz • Frequency addition. PARK is adjusted for detecting recreational areas such as parks, dry sand beaches, etc., and normally polluted sites.
- DEEP HC: FMF • Max. freq. 14khz • Frequency addition. DEEP HIGH CONDUCTOR adds very low and medium frequencies up to 14 kHz. Designed to locate good conductivity targets better. It is perfect for clusters of coins whilst maintaining exceptional sensitivity to isolated coins using its 14 kHz frequency.
- DEUS MONO: MONOFREQUENCY modifiable from 4 to 45kHz. DEUS MONO works on a single frequency like 1. Still, it merges the advantages of DEUS II, such as its expanded frequency range to 45 kHz, improved conduct, audio quality, better EMI rejection, etc. There is more likelihood of connecting with an unstable frequency while using several simultaneous frequencies than just one, and the DEUS MONO could help you in these situations.
- GOLD FIELD: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. GOLD FIELD is intended for highly mineralised gold-bearing ground. In these tricky environments, gold nuggets are often seen as the ground or ferrous items. It is set to "all-metal" for deeper detection and only rejects the localised ground, which you should frequently adjust by Grabbing (see ground). It will accept ground above and below your Ground setting.
- RELIC: FMF • Max. freq. 24khz • Frequency subtraction. RELIC is processed in the same way as Prg. 8 - GOLD FIELD, but uses lower subtracted frequencies to search for large masses. It is configured for "all-metal" with low reactivity and only rejects the localised ground, which you should regularly adjust by Grabbing (see ground). It will then accept ground above and below this ground setting.
- DIVING: FMF • Max. freq. 14khz • Conductive soil subtraction. DIVING is the first and most stable of three programs intended for submerging in saltwater environments or simply on the wet sand. It’s very low and medium subtracted frequencies will better locate valuable targets such as rings and coins, whilst naturally being less responsive to low conductive targets like aluminium foil than the more sensitive Beach 11 and 12 programs. It can thus save time and be more effective in difficult diving conditions.
- BEACH: FMF • Max. freq. 24khz • Conductive soil subtraction. BEACH uses higher frequencies up to 24 kHz and thus is more sensitive to small targets than Diving. It is well suitable for wet zones.
- BEACH SENS: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Conductive soil subtraction. BEACH SENS incorporates frequencies up to 40 kHz offering excellent sensitivity to the smallest targets without losing performance on bigger targets. This is the deepest beach program for wet conditions but also the most reactive.