XP 9.5"x5" High Frequency Elliptical Coil for DEUS / ORX
XP High Frequency Elliptical Coill 24x13 cm (9.5"x5")
XP Deus High-Frequency Elliptical Search Coill 24x13 cm (9.5"x5") with fitting kit, coil cover and lower stem.
The High-Frequency Elliptical Coil for the XP DEUS and ORX. This is an extremely sensitive coil, compatible with the DEUS and ORX, designed around three main quickly accessible frequencies, and has the advantage of integrating seven broad shifts for each primary frequency, thus offering you the choice between 21 frequencies: 13 to 15.7 kHz, 26 to 31 kHz, 68 to 81 kHz. With three main frequencies (14, 28 and 74 kHz) plus the seven vast offset choices, this coil offers you 21 different frequencies helping to adapt your machine to the soil characteristics and your desired target.
- The XP Deus High Frequency Elliptical search coil comes with the lower rod, and the battery is in the lower stem and connected to the coil via a cable.
- XP Deus HF Elliptical coil dimensions are 24 cm x 13 cm or 9.45" x 5.12"
- The XP Deus Elliptical coil operates at three primary frequencies, each adjustable via offsets (three up or down). The offsets are mostly intended for alleviating interference issues and the primaries should be used when possible for best performance. The ranges are as follows (primaries in bold):
- 13 kHz < 14 kHz > 15.7 kHz
- 26 kHz < 30 kHz > 31 kHz
- 68 kHz < 80 kHz > 81 kHz
- The operating frequency has a direct effect on the battery life. In general, the higher the frequency, the longer the working time. At 14 kHz, you can expect up to 20 hours. At 30 kHz, up to 27 hours, and 80 kHz, up to 28 hours of operating time.
|Frequency||21 frequencies: 13 to 15.7 kHz, 26 to 31 kHz, 68 to 81 kHz|
|Coil Size||Elliptical 24x13 cm (9.5"x5")|