The Equinox Series Handbook - UPDATED
The Equinox Series Handbook - Updated by Andy Sabisch.
Minelab has been a leader in metal detection technology since it was founded in 1985 when it entered the electronic prospecting arena with technology that made “worked out” sites appear un-hunted. Over the years they have introduced many detectors that have set the bar other manufacturers have sought to reach and the Equinox series with its MultiIQ technology has raised the bar yet again. Lightweight, versatile, extremely powerful and just as importantly, affordable, The Equinox 600 and 800 have taken the metal detecting hobby by storm around the world! This handbook contains the information you need to quickly master the Equinox Series.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Build a solid foundation by learning what every control does along with when to adjust them
- Benefit from proven tips and techniques provided by experienced users from around the world
- How to best search for and find coins, relics, jewellery, gold nuggets and more
- Learn the secrets of competition hunting, how to start a recovery service or assisting law enforcement
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy the time you have to spend in the field
If you already own an Equinox, this book will simplify its operation and help you find more even if you have a good deal of time on the detector. If you are considering purchasing one, it will answer any questions you might have and ensure that you have a solid understanding of what it is capable of doing in you your area and for your type(s) of hunting.