All prices are in GBP (British Pounds).
Any orders placed with Regton Ltd will be converted from GBP (British Pounds) into your currency by your credit card company when they process the transaction. Please remember that currency rates change all the time, and even the online currency conversion rate displayed here may differ to the rate when your transaction is processed by your credit card company.
Any duties or taxes payable on the purchase of Regton Ltd products are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. If the purchaser refuses to pay the duties/tax, it is then the responsibility of the purchaser to pay all shipping costs for the return of the item(s).
- GooglePay - Google Payments Privacy Notice
- Amazon Pay - Amazon Payments UK Privacy Notice
- Klarna - In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
- PayPal - PayPal Privacy Statement
If you are not satisfied, we offer a full 100% money-back guarantee. The goods must be returned in their original packaging to Regton Ltd within 14 days in the condition they were received. You must return the goods at your own cost within 14 days from receipt of goods on condition that the goods are unused. The company will refund the value of the goods fewer carriage charges as long as they are returned suitably packaged & in an unused condition with the original packaging. If the goods are used in any way, they will be deemed as accepted. Distance Selling Regulations do not affect your statutory rights under the sale of goods act. (1979)
Digging tools warranty information
Whilst any of the spades, scoops or tools we sell are of the highest quality we cannot guarantee against using the tool beyond their design strength, anything has a limit & anything can & will bend if you go beyond that point, please also beware that if you force in the wrong direction any strength built into the design will be negated. Welds are covered by warranty; however, over the last 35+ years we have never seen any welds fail on any Black Ada or Evolution spades or scoops.
If, when you receive the new tool you are not happy to accept the above, please return the unused item to us using the online RMA form here.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SERVICE
Should you wish to discuss any aspect of your order, please telephone our Customer Service Department on +44(0)121 359 2379, 9.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday - Saturday calls charged at National Rate or e-mail us for an immediate response to your query.
STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES:
We can only deliver to the registered cardholders address.
For any order above £50.00, there will be no delivery charge, this applies to online orders for Mainland UK delivery only. Credit card orders will only be sent to the cardholders address.
All detectors are sent to UK addresses using a next working day service. All smaller items are sent 1st Class Royal Mail post. If a quicker method is required, please contact us by going to the contact Regton Team page
Click here for more details on delivery charges
Next Day Delivery
This service is available for Monday to Friday delivery on most orders (orders received before 14:30 on-line, please add £20.00 for Saturday morning delivery). If payment is made by cheque this is subject to 4 working days clearance.
Highlands and Islands
There may be a surcharge for deliveries to the Highlands of Scotland and any delivery over water, outside of Mainland UK, this may also be a 2-day delivery. (Not Northern Ireland or the Isle of Wight). Please contact us with your postcode for a quote before placing an order.
Export Orders :
Please contact us for a shipping cost.
Less VAT to EC VAT registered people & outside EC. Airmail with insurance, (from 7-10 days) please phone or email for delivery charges in EC Countries. If payment is made direct to a bank outside the UK please add £7.00 UK Bank Handling Charge.
Payment May be made direct to our bank account:
National Westminster Bank
6 The Parade
B72 1 QT
Account Name Regton Ltd
Account No. 07392575 (Collection Account)
Sorting Code 60-21-07
IBAN GB82 NWBK 6021 0707 392575
BIC/SWIFT NWBK GB 2L
Please contact us with date and amount paid after you have paid so that we can watch for the payment coming in, please make sure your name is a reference.
Regton Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. Regton Ltd will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (by the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
Regton Ltd will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
Regton Ltd will not pass your e-mail address to other trusted traders unless you agree.
The type of information Regton Ltd will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number, email address.
Regton Ltd will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information Regton Ltd holds will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that Regton Ltd holds about you by contacting Regton Team. If you find any inaccuracies, Regton Ltd will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which Regton Ltd holds will be held securely by their internal security policy and the law.
If Regton Ltd intends to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area), Regton Ltd will always obtain your consent first.
Regton Ltd may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this from happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email Regton Ltd.
Regton Ltd attempt to ensure that the information and images available on this site at any one time are accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that it will be fault-free and we cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions, including services offered by us as booking agents on behalf of third party suppliers or for any aspect of the relationship between the customer and any third party supplier.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
If a service or product that has been supplied by Regton Ltd does not match up to your expectations or you have a grievance of any kind regarding our company, please go to the contact Regton Team page and let us have your details and the nature of your complaint, as soon as possible.
We will acknowledge your communication within five working days and let you know what initial action we will be taking and in what timescale to rectify the situation.
We will keep you informed by email of the progress we are making in connection with your dispute.
We undertake to be fair and deal with all matters in strict confidence.
REGTON LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Regton Ltd ("the Seller"), the goods (the “Goods”) are supplied subject to these terms and conditions of sale (“Conditions”), which Conditions shall govern the contract between the buyer (the “Buyer”) and the Seller (the “Contract”) to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions and no variation of these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the parties.
2.1 The Seller warrants that if any fault in the Goods due to faulty workmanship or materials is proved and the Goods are returned to the Seller within twelve (12) months of their purchase the Seller will, at its own cost and at its own option, repair or replace the faulty Goods but subject as aforesaid and to the extent permitted by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, all express or implied warranties or conditions statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
2.2 The Seller's employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning the Goods unless otherwise confirmed by the Seller in writing. In entering into the Contract the Buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on, and waives any claims for breach of, any such representations which are not so confirmed.
3. The Buyer shall be deemed to have examined the Goods within fourteen (14) days of their delivery or collection from the Seller’s premises (as the case may be) and shall within fourteen (14) days of such inspection give notice in writing to the Seller of any matter or reason why the Buyer alleges that the Goods are not in accordance with the Contract. If the Buyer fails to give such notice the Goods shall, subject to condition 2.1 hereof, be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the Contract and the Buyer shall be bound to accept and pay for the same accordingly.
4. The Seller will make every effort to maintain quoted delivery times but such quoted delivery times are estimates only and the Seller does not accept any liability or penalty for late delivery. The Seller shall be entitled to deliver the Goods by instalments and in such case, each instalment shall constitute a separate contract and any failure or defect in delivery of any one or more instalments shall not entitle the Buyer to repudiate the contract as a whole nor to cancel any subsequent instalments. The Seller shall also be entitled to deliver less than the number of Goods ordered and the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods by reason only of short delivery.
5.1 Title to the Goods shall vest in the Seller and not pass to the Buyer until the Seller receives payment in full (in cash or cleared funds)
5.2 Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer (and provided the Goods are still in existence and have not been resold) the Seller shall be entitled at any time to require the Buyer to deliver up the Goods to the Seller and, if the Buyer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the Buyer or any third party where the Goods are stored and repossess the Goods whether or not they have been affixed to any property.
6. Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer, the Buyer shall hold the Goods as the Seller's fiduciary agent and bailee and shall keep the Goods separate from those of the Buyer and third parties and properly stored, protected, insured and identified as the Seller’s property. Until that time the Buyer shall be entitled to resell or use the Goods in the ordinary course of its business, but shall account to the Seller for the proceeds and shall keep all such proceeds separate from any money or property of the Buyer and third parties and, in the case of tangible proceeds, properly stored, protected and insured. Until that time the Seller may revoke the Buyer’s right to resell or use the Goods.
7.1 The price of the Goods shall be the Seller’s quoted price and the Seller reserves the right by giving written notice to the Buyer at any time before delivery to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in their cost to the Seller. The price is exclusive of any applicable value-added tax.
7.2 Unless otherwise agreed by the Seller in writing, the price of the Goods shall be paid by the Buyer to the Seller within thirty (30) days of the date of the Seller's invoice. The time of payment of the price shall be of the essence.
7.3 The Buyer shall not be entitled to make any deduction from the price of the Goods for any set-off or counterclaim unless both the validity and the amount thereof have been agreed by the Seller in writing.
8. If the seller does not receive sufficient forwarding instructions to enable the Goods to be delivered within 14 days of the Seller notifying the Buyer that they are ready for delivery, the Seller will be entitled to arrange storage and all charges for storage and for insurance shall be a debt due from the Buyer to the Seller payable in accordance with condition 7.2.
9.1 The Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by the Buyer.
9.2 The Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Seller's instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without the Seller's prior written approval.
9.3 Except where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9.4 Where the Goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976), the statutory rights of the Buyer shall not be affected by these Conditions.
9.5 Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the Seller's negligence or any liability imposed on the Seller by Part 1 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, the Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other terms, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential damage whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of the Seller, it employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the Goods or their use or resale by the Buyer except as expressly provided in these Conditions and the Buyer shall indemnify and keep the Seller indemnified from and against all actions, proceedings, costs and claims in respect of the same.
10. Any notice or other communication was given to a party under or in connection with this contract shall be in writing, addressed to that party at its registered office (if it is a company) or its principal place of business (in any other case) or such other address as that party may have specified to the other party in writing in accordance with this clause and shall be delivered personally, sent by pre-paid first-class post or other next working day delivery service, commercial courier, fax or email.
11. The Contract shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and the Buyer and Seller irrevocably agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes that may arise out of or in connection with the Contract.
12. The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 apply to this Contract. If the Buyer orders the Goods from the Seller by telephone, internet or fax it has additional consumer rights. In such circumstances, the Buyer may return the Goods at their own cost within fourteen (14) days from receipt of the Goods on condition that the Goods are unused. The Seller will refund the price of the Goods provided that they are returned suitably packaged and in an unused condition with their original packaging. If the Goods have been used in any way they will be deemed to have been accepted by the Buyer. The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not affect the Buyer’s statutory rights under the Consumer Protection Act 2015.
We hope you are happy with your purchase but if for any reason you need to return your item(s) then please use the following procedure:
We have sent you the wrong item in error or your item is damaged
Firstly our apologies please call us on 0121 359 2379 (9.30 am to 5 pm Mon-Sat) having your order number ready if possible and receipt showing what was ordered.
Not sure how to use the item I have purchased or maybe you’ve ordered the wrong item.
Don’t panic! these things happen, please phone and speak to us, we are here to help.
Right to cancel
If you purchased online or via telephone you have 14 days to return the item(s) without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform Regton Limited [of 82 Cliveland Street, Birmingham B19 3SN] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.\
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate the cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods
Do not use the product in any way & please keep in its original packaging if applicable, repack carefully and return to the address at the top of this sheet. Please fill in the form below and enclose this form with your returning item(s).
We recommend you return item(s) to us using a post/carrier that requires a signature so you have proof it has arrived with us. A refund will be issued upon receipt and inspection of goods.
Your custom is much appreciated
Company Headquarters :
Regton Ltd 82 Cliveland Street, Birmingham, B19 3SN, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 121 359 2379
+44 (0)121 359 7975
Company Registration No :
1595972 England & Wales
|Registered Company Name||REGTON LIMITED|
|Registered Company Number||1595972|
|Registered Office Address||82 Cliveland Street