Mastering The Makro Racer
Mastering the Macro Racer by Clive James Clynick. Soft back, 90 pages, Illustrated B&W, 13.5cm x 21.5cm.
Mastering the Macro Racer by Clive James Clynick.
Soft back, 99 pages, Illustrated B&W, 13.5cm x 21.5cm.
On te Back Cover:
Clive James Clynick is the author of 16 previous book titles and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book he shares his 35 - plus years of treasure hunting experience and outlines some proven methods for geting resoults with the Makro Racer metal detector.
- 14 kHz gold hunting;
- Tuning for performance;
- Understanding and avoiding false signals;
- recognizing common trash items;
- Improving your accuracy with the "In Keeping" method;
- Getting the most from the racer's target information array;
- Understanding "Out of Range" responses;
- Deep silver settings and methods;
- The racer in iron;
- Beach and inland applications;
- - and much more.
British Museum Guide to Early Iron Age Antiquities 1925Special Price £13.10 Regular Price £17.50