Garrett Z-Lynk wireless system
Garrett Z-Lynk wireless system with 1/4 inch jack plug .
NEW Garrett Z-Lynk wireless system with 1/4 inch jack plug.
Garrett Z-Lynk wireless Transmitter and receiver with 1/4" headphone jack connector includes:
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver
- Two USB charging cables
- 1/4" headphone jack cable
- Mounting band
- Carrying case
PLEASE NOTE: For use with AT Gold, AT Pro International, Sea Hunter Mark II and ATX metal detectors YOU MUST buy two extra cables:
Garrett Z-Lynk key features:
- Freedom - all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed - Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility- Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology - Creates an inifinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time - Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port: on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
Garrett Z-Lynk specifications:
|Speed:||17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)|
|Operating Frequency:||2.4 GHz band frequency hopping|
|Environmental:||Water resistant; do not submerge.|
| WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain.
WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain.
|Battery type:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
|Charging:||Micro-USB charging port (cables included)|
|Operating time:||30 hours per charge (approx.)|
|Warranty:||2 years, limited parts and labor|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, IC|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)|
Garrett Z-Lynk additional Info:
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.