Garrett Lithium Battery Module for PD6500i only
Garrett optional battery modules are easy to install accessoried for walkthrough metal detectors.
They will offer you flexibility and reliablility when no mains power is avaiable. With up to 10 hours opetation time you can be sure that no venue is left without protection no matter the circumstances.
While recharging, a monitoring circuit allows the batteries to charge in minimal time and then switches to trickle charge to ensure maximum charge without battery damage. The charge status is indicated on the LCD of the Garrett walk-through detector’s control panel and an alarm warns the operator when batteries are low.
PD 6500i Battery Module, lithium-ion
- Recommended for portable applications where the battery is the primary power source.
- Recommended for high usage application up to 2000 charge cycles.
- Equipped with red status light, indicating whether the battery is in the process of charging or is fully charged.
- Included is a quick change bracket for fast battery replacement.
- Typically, depending on the circumstances, up to ten (10) hours of battery operation per full charge.
- Part No. 2225420 for use with Garrett PD 6500i only.