Coil Cover for All NEL 15" x 17" Big Coils
- Garrett ACE range
- Garrett GTI range
- Garrett GTAX550/750 & GTP range
- Teknetics G2
- Teknetics T2
- Teknetics Alpha, Gamma, Delta, Omega
- Whites Prizm & Coinmaster
- Minelab Explorer, E-Trac, Quattro and Safari
- Minelab X-Terra range 7.5Khz
- Minelab X-Terra range 18.75Khz
- Fisher F2 & F4 & Discovery
- Fisher F5 Fisher F70 & F75.
Coil covers are to protect the coil in operation and should remain on the coil during use. It is a good idea to use a coil cover on any metal detector as the wear and tear of using a detector can cause damage to the bottom of the coil. This coil cover will protect the bottom of the coil from scratches and marks which may reduce the second hand value of the detector. This new design will stop stubble and grass being caught in the web coil.
Remember: it is far cheaper to replace a coil cover than it is to replace a coil.
More from Nel