C.Scope C.S4Pi Metal Detector
C.Scope C.S4Pi Pulse Induction Metal Detector
The C.Scope C.S4Pi metal detector is an extremely powerful machine designed for use where other detectors struggle on the beach. The operating frequency of the C.Scope C.S4Pi metal detector can be adjusted for maximum sensitivity on all ground types with minimal interference. The CS4PI is a great beach detector; the lightweight can be made even lighter with the belt-mountable control box.
The "switch on & go" makes the C.S4Pi a pleasure to use for anyone, even if they’ve never used a detector before. Just compare that with some of our competitors whose machines require all sorts of complicated adjustments to work on wet salt beaches.
The C.S4Pi has a distinctive, cleverly designed control box which can quickly be detached from the stem and belt mounted around the body. The C.S4Pi is a high-performance treasure finding tool which can perform its specialised. It functions better than some other machines at a higher price.
- Variable Frequency Motion Search System designed specifically for beach use.
- 1K-4.2K PPS Frequency Control.
- Audio Response with LED.
- Automatic Retune "Switch on & go" means less knob twiddling and more searching.
- All Metal Super Depth Mode optimised for the beach.
- Belt mountable control box.
- A counterbalanced stem with Armrest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
- The lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
- Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enable the detector to be tailored to any user.
- A waterproof, lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
- Built-in speaker.
- 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
Nobody understands metal detecting like C.Scope. We've been making top-performing, world-beating metal detectors in Britain for more than 25 years. We know all about the ground conditions in this part of the world and the sort of targets our customers want to find. If you want to get serious about beach detecting, it doesn't matter what detector you are using now; you have to get yourself a CS4PI. My sincere advice is, don't mess around with so-called dual-purpose machines. These will only give you mediocre beach performance. Get yourself the beach specialist.
|Detector Type||Pulse Induction|
|Frequency||Variable 1000 - 4200 PPS|
|Coil Size||8 x 11"|
|Wireless Pin Pointer||Unsupported|
|Audio Socket||Large Jack (6.5 mm)|
|Battery Type||AA 1.5v|
|Included||Stem, Control Box, Coil, Coil Cover|