Advanced Shallow Water Metal Detecting
Advanced Shallow Water Hunting: Tips, Tricks and Methods for the Shoreline Treasure Hunter
Advanced Shallow Water Hunting: Tips, Tricks and Methods for the Shoreline Treasure Hunter.
by C L Clynick.
Softback, 115 pages, Illustrated B&W, 13.5cm x 21.5cm.
Advanced Shallow Water Metal Detecting: Tips, Tricks and Methods for the Shoreline Treasure Hunter
Clive James Clynick is the author of many detecting "how-to" books and
numerous articles. In this book, Mr Clynick instructs the reader on becoming a more versatile and effective shoreline treasure hunter.
- Equipment Handling: "Suiting Up and Showing Up"
- Assessing Shoreline Grades
- VLF and Pulse Induction Methods and Applications
- "Harnessing Pulsepower"
- Rough and Deep Water Hunting Skills
- "Systematic" Hunt Methods
- Understanding Shoreline Classification and Exchange
- Assessing and Detecting Old Sites
- Combining Tools, Skills and Methods
- ...and much more...
In this book:
- Equipment: "Suiting Up and Showing Up"
- Waist Gear
- Scoops: "The Right Tool for the Job"
- Adapting to Conditions.
- VLF Multifrequency (Minelab Excalibur, Minelab Sovereign).
- VLF Dual Frequency Segmented Tone ID (Fisher CZ 21).
- Segmented Versus Audio-Based Discrimination.
- Chest mounting Land Machines.
- Pulse Induction.
- Harnessing "Pulsepower".
- Pulse Tuning Tips.
- A Site Case History.
- Old Sites.
- Overcoming "Site Shock" at Old Locations.
- A Sample Old Site Hunt.
- "Systematic" Old Site Hunt Methods.
- Timing and Access.
- Grades and Access.
- Deep Water Access.
- Rough Water Basics.
- Deep Water Work.
- "Custom Digging".
- Assessing Newer Sites.
- Conditions Versus What is "Going In"
- Assessing Shoreline Grades.
- Detecting the "Elbow".
- "King" Tides.
- The "Working Draw".
- Two Types of Site Dynamic.
- Classification and Exchange.
- The Site Grid.
- Digging Based Upon "Where".
- Three Styles of Hunter.
- "What Makes a Highly Effective Shoreline Treasure Hunter?".
- Combining Tools, Skills and Methods.
- Appendix I: Applications: VLF Versus Pulse Induction.
- Appendix II: Contact Spray.
- Appendix III: Elastics.
- Appendix IV: Coil Brackets.
- Appendix IV: Resources.
|Author||C. L. Clynick|