Whites Surf PI Dual Field with 12" spider search coil with near-neutral buoyancy.
The Surf PI Dual Field metal detector combines switch on and go usability with great depth and sensitivity, even in the worst beach conditions.
Surf PI Pro Dual Field metal detector combines turn-on-and-go ease and unbeatable depth and sensitivity. The Surf metal detector's all-new power circuit reaches new depths, especially on the most prized jewelry - smaller gold, platinum and white gold. Even in the worst beach conditions like black sand. Now, beach and surf metal detection has a new, deeper layer of hunting!
White's Surf PI Dual features:
- Adjustable Pulse Delay reduces black sand "noise" to help find more on beaches
- Automatic Ground Rejection. A pulse Induction metal detector for exceptional depth on coins and jewelry, especially in salt water and mineralized ground.
- Enhanced sensitivity to gold - the most sought-after beach targets (gold jewelry) respond at maximum depths.
- Gain control adjusts for your particular beach conditions so you get every inch of PI depth and sensitivity. Because every beach is different, your Gain can match the beach.
- Near-neutral loop buoyancy.
Completely waterproof to 100 feet
- Quick Target Recovery so you hear good targets even mixed in with junk.
- Power Supply: 8 "AA" penlight batteries for up to 25 hrs. of hunting.
- Tuner Control adjusts the threshold tone and checks battery strength.
- Headphones are hardwired into the unit, not removable.
Beach metal detecting:
White's Surf PI Dual Field metal detector can be used for full beach conditions.
Turn on and go machine.
Pulse induction technology for excellent performance on dry/wet and shallow salt/fresh water.
|Minimum assembled length||46 inches (117 cm)|
|Approximate weight||2.1 kg|
|Operating Frequency||Pulse induction|
|Battery Type||8 x 1.5v AA Batteries|
|Standard Coil Type||12" spider search coil with near-neutral buoyancy|