Garrett ACE 400i Metal Detector with Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones, ACE control box cover, 8.5" x 11" coil cover.
The king of ACEs, the ACE 400i includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash.
- New Iron Audio: allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range.
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- New Camlocks for better stem stability
- New! Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 8.5" x 11" (22 x 28cm) PROformance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: 3x the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron Includes
- Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
|Minimum assembled length||42" to 51" (1.06m - 1.29m)|
|Approximate weight||2.9 lbs. (1.32 kgs.)|
|Operating Frequency||10 kHz|
|Battery Type||4 x AA batteries|
|Standard Coil Type||8.5" x 11" DD PROformance|
Back to detecting again now retired. VERY impressed with the Garrett 400i Great features well balanced machine. Arrived next day as arranged, Not had time to use it as yet but looks very promising
Best regards. John.
A great buy and highly recommended.
Regtons are second to none when it comes to service and fast delivery.
It does not have the advanced settings and manual GB, or some of the other advantages of high end machines, but that makes for simple detecting that still retains great performance.
The iron audio is such a good addition to the Ace range, I have dug many different signals, from full iron tone to slight crackles on high tones and this machine can really tell what's beneath, very accurate.
For just over 300 quid you really can't go wrong.